Registration for the February 6, 2022, Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Half Marathon®, 10K & 5K is open!
Online race registration closes
- Tuesday, February 1, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. PST (registration will be accepted in-person at packet pick-up)
In-person registration and bib pickup
- Wednesday – Sunnyvale Sports Basement – 2 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday – Berkeley Sports Basement – 2 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Friday – SF Bryant Street Sports Basement – 11:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday – SF Presidio Sports Basement – 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- In-person bib pickup is free of charge. There is no race day registration.
- Bib mailing will be included free of charge with all registrations received through October 24, 2021.
- From October 25, 2021, through January 9, 2022, bib mailing will be available for a $20 fee.
|Online registration is now closed. You can still register in person at one of our packet pick up events.|
|Half Marathon||Adult||16 and under|
|10K (limited to 2000 runners)||Adult||16 and under|
|5K||Adult||16 and under|
Sorry, no refunds.
Note: There is a small processing fee for online registrations.
Changes and Transfers
- Race category downgrades (higher price point race to lower price point race) are available for a $5 fee. You must downgrade by January 9, 2022.
- Race category upgrades (lower price point race to a higher price point race) are available for a $5 fee plus the cost difference at the current price tier. You must upgrade by January 9, 2022.
- You may transfer your bib to another individual for a fee. The transfer fee schedule is as follows: 5K – $15, 10K – $20, Half Marathon – $25. You must downgrade by January 9, 2022.
- Changes cannot be made on race day.
- Deferrals are not allowed.
Whether this is your first race or just the latest of many, here's everything you need to gear up and get set to run.
Maximize aerobic benefit from your workout with our Target Heart Rate Calculator
Members: get a personalized Health Assessment to help you meet your goals.
Want personalized guidance to get healthier? We offer Health Coach Services to members and non-members. Make an appointment to get started.
Track your progress with the free Every Body Walk! App from Kaiser Permanente